Thread: Japan
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 11:15 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

yall can feel sorry for them all you want. im a seperatist.always have been.every time something goes wrong in the world , our government takes my money and yours and herre they go.foreign aid. what about aid at home.they want to open the borders even more.give amensty to all the illegals that are here now. give them my social sercurty money health care for free.school lunches. im sorry but you can NEVER make me feel sorry for things that happen outside of my country.and no slow i wouldnt buy anything foriegn if i didnt have to. but there is no way around it.up untril a few years ago japan had extemely high tarrifs on american made products.in the 70s you could buy a honda 750 cheaper in the u.s. than you could in japan. they flooded the market here, in hopes of getting a foothold here for other products. by the time our government caught on it was too late.damage done. research history. its there, in black and white.no i dont like italy or german products.italin leather. whats wrong with american cows. their skin no good?im not feeling my best today so im not gonna be able to type alot but start reading and read alot. then you can see what ive been saying for years.draw your own conclusions.but if you read with a open mind i will bet you , you will change your mind.does anyone know who opened the oil fields in the land of sand? american companies. we did it. we paid them for the rights.when they found out hey theres money in that there sandbox, our government stepped in and we lost them.that happened many many years ago.no i dont feel for any of them. the american people get blamed and screwed for every thing that goes on in this world.so srew em.