Old 10-25-2007, 07:57 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

David
To tell you the truth,if you'd have posted one car on each add,with the membership you had you prolly wouldn't be in here,I know its work to rotate the vehicles every day but you might have pulled it off,like you did so many times until you got greedy and posted 15 to 20 cars on ONE add like you did.

But I guess your like all car salesmen,your looking for the jackpot all in one hit

But anyway,Like gdmii said,I thought there were laws about selling cars privately like 5 or 6 cars a year without a dealer license,but you had 15 to 20 for sale here yesterday that I know of and then some

I thought you said you wasn't a dealer,or are you just trying to fly low and skip out on every thing else,including the governent laws as well as RJ

I think RJ did the right thing now and the last time,but thats my opinion,but then again,maybe we can get the people on RJ to come in here and tell us what really happened.But I don't think we'll need that.

Its getting truth time here I think,I think your in the wrong,but I'm hoping I'm wrong here,but its not looking good for you at the moment