View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 06:05 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

My response.

To: littlehotrod
Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:31 am
Subject: Re: hey bud

I have not read all of the thread so I do not know what you are talking about on some of this stuff...BUT from what I have read,I would NEVER deal with you. Sorry just the facts. I sell on ebay and I do not have the problems you have. Once you are paid for something it no longer belongs to you,and sick or not,it is UP TO YOU TO GET IT TO THE NEW OWNER. Just because I do not join in the bashing does not mean I am on your side. Actions speak MUCH louder than words,so if you want to win my trust,along with the other people on here...stop TELLING us how good of a guy you are and start SHOWING us by making right on some of these deals.
I'm not sure why you PM me pleading your case, but the guys on this forum are pretty good at sniffing out a skunk based on the facts...and the general consensus is, you are bad news.(skunk) Sorry but that's how I see it. Forgive me for sideing with the other MEN on this forum that actually HONOR their deals and do not screw people over.I will side with them over a dude that always has a new excuse EVERY TIME.

Todd