Thread: paint sceme
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 06:49 AM
hotrodharley
EXPERT BUILDER

where;i found someone.jay moody from arz. has had many cars he has painted or did the paint designs for in the magazines.we've talked serval times on e-mails about my likes and dislikes and he even wanted me to call him so he can get a better feeling of what type person i am and where i'm headined with my car as to what would work best on it..i feel real good i'm going to get a exciting paint design from him.he does servial rough drawings of ideals for me to look at.i pick out the one i like best and then we talk about things i like and maybe don't like and want differant.once that is done he does the full color lay-out drawing for painter[me]to follow and dueing the full painting deal he is there if i'm running into something i need help on laying out on car..i'm excited to see what we end up with..i feel we both are on same page as to what i want the car to look like and what we feel the car needs to leave that striking moment when a person first sees the car;;wish us luck.one step closer to fininshing car.