View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 12:21 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

reptile blooded commie :lol:

I work a full time job, have my own business and pay for my own healthcare. If I was a communist I would be waiting for the government to take care of me. I would let the gov take everything from me and redistrbute it to undeserving people. Don't get me wrong I believe in charity. It's my decision on which ones I volunteer for donate money towards.

cap·i·tal·ism (kp-tl-zm) KEY

NOUN:

An economic system in which the means of production and distribution are privately or corporately owned and development is proportionate to the accumulation and reinvestment of profits gained in a free market.

com·mu·nism (kmy-nzm) KEY

NOUN:

A theoretical economic system characterized by the collective ownership of property and by the organization of labor for the common advantage of all members.
Communism
A system of government in which the state plans and controls the economy and a single, often authoritarian party holds power, claiming to make progress toward a higher social order in which all goods are equally shared by the people.
The Marxist-Leninist version of Communist doctrine that advocates the overthrow of capitalism by the revolution of the proletariat.