Thread: Prices
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 06:49 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

i'm with Robsbird on this one...Rj junk sells more then garage sale parts Mr Patterson. i understand and agree with you some peoples stuff seems a little over priced then again something is worth what another is willing to pay...right ?...However i DO NOT agree with the statement you made ' "We have those kind of People on this site, Why ?...Where do they suppose to go...E-bay ? :roll:
you have low budget stuff up through High dollar Pro-mod Stuff on this site..Scotty Cannon has personally advertised some of his stuff on here i know for sure

and i also agree with Robsbird on the Huge income statement he made...i sold my 63 Topsportsman Vette on here a couple of months back ( way up in the thousands.the man who purchased it was eastern Canada's largests sales distributer ( will not mention his line of work out of respect )..Anyhow this Guy could have had no problems buying 5 of my vettes and not blink..and probably the next doors neighbors cars also.. :shock:

so maybe you can clear up your post a little..i seriously don't think you meant that to come out the way it did....Did You ?

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "