View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 09:53 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Just my two cents-ignore if need be-but definitely get a grain of salt ready. I picked up a fox body tubular k-member with everything on it.Adjustable struts,nice brakes...the whole nine yards.CHEAP-thanks to Gimmethakick.Anyways,when i went to attach to the front of my car all i did was pop the springs off the struts-level the lower control arm to the ground and adjusted the height of the spindle according to the size tire I had on the front. Whatever the center line of the tire was ( i dont remember) I sat the center of the spindle at that height. I pushed the axle center line forward cuz i never thought the front sat where they where they looked good-then just burned it all in. But cant you do the same here? Just put the spindle as far forward as you want it and then measure off the floor according to tire height? Like I said,just my two cents. Probably not worth that much,really. Just a thought. Good luck with your project!

BTW: Anyone even remotely close to the Roanoke VA area should contact Gimmethakick if they need any parts. Ya'll may already know,but he runs a speed shop in that town and would really appreciate the business.Of course he can ship as well.SUPPORT ONE OF OUR OWN!