View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 05:00 PM
fishman1
MASTER BUILDER

Well after changes i made ran the car this weekend with no gains, so my cheap fix didn't work ohhhhhh shit. it was worth a try.

On the subject of whether my carb is to big or to small seems to be a mixed answer as i am getting a 50-50 that it is to big and the other half saying a 1050 dom will pick up the top end........in all i conclude the only way i will find out is to find two carbs a 750 and a dom 1050 and try them and then i will know for sure as i think every motor seems to like something diffrent so there probably is no right answer only way is to try and find out for sure......i got my friends dominator this weekend and was looking at it at home and man it is a old bird with no changeable air bleed, the linkage doesn't have the big hole for my linkage and missing the small hole by the base bolt for my plate for my return springs.......have to figure out how to get it to work as as guy i know is renting the track for the day next week so will be able to make a pile of hits for testing and tuning