View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 05:50 PM
andybyrd
MASTER BUILDER

that's ok Jonnny, I'm like that myself. I get into something and its hard to get away untill I figure it out. I just don't want to beat yall to death with this thing. ok to answer the question. the first run after I replaced all the wires ,the switch the solenoid and the screen and fluid. It was perfect, it realeased like it should. one hour latter 2nd run. I went up on the 2 step to my 4000 rpm chip it sat @ 4000 untill it released about 1/2 second after I released the button. then it stood up and ran great. Hey I'm open for any and all help. the only thing I did'nt do was replace the return spring. and now it has me thinking that when the spring gets hot it gets weak. but now I'm learning that some pro brakes have a spring and some don't, mine does. my lack of expierence on this has me wandering if you had a brake without the spring you could not check to see if it was comming out with out the motor running if it was working off pressure because youd have no pressure, [yes or no] I'm just trying to learn here. and thanks to all you guys I have been getting better. yall have got me from 6.20 in the 1/8 to 6.10 in one week I can't wait to get to the 5.80 class, because 6.10 aint making me shake at the end of the track no more,
Thanks Andy