View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 08:00 AM
andybyrd
MASTER BUILDER

Well I did.nt want to have this go unanswered so here is my results from yesterdays test, I took it to a chasis man last week and it took the ladder bars all the way to the top hole and that was level. then we had to resguare rearend and weight it. It was out of sguare, so I took it out and ran a perfect off the line straight down the track, 5.99 @ 114 mph in the 1/8. now as far as me changing the gear. from a 5.14 to a 5.67 it picked up a 10th in the 1/8 and 60ft went from 1.36 to 1.34 -now my rpm's going through the 1/8 did what the calculaters said it went from 6250 to 6950, but that suprised me because it kept it in the best rpm for h/p range and only picked up a 10th. I guess I still just have a lot to learn about this, it's not as simple has it looks or sounds it just cost a lot for trial and error, so I'll keep asking and keep going and see what happens, So the bottom line is I'm gonna put the 5.14 back in it and save on the motor strain It'll run a 6.09 @114 rpm at only 6250 rpm, So Again Thank all you guys for yall's Help on everything, on yea the wheelie bars setting 3'' off to the left did'nt hurt a thing,
Thanks Andy