View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 07:22 PM
chevyguy6995
APPRENTICE

Ok, guys this is James, Anthony's dad. 1st off this is not Midsouthhotrodz is at it again. This is the 1st time anyone has ever posted anything about Anthony before and it sure don't have anything to do with Jason. I also think we need facts before we all jump to things. Every post I have ever read on here you guys always ask for details and I did not see anyone asking for details. I will gladly give you all the details. As most of you know I do not get into the fourm and I am always stright up when I am on here. Now the Facts!

Anthony traded for the Astro Van, The guy told him all this bull about what the engine had in it. They sent him pics and all kinds of Stuff.

They brought the van late at night and it was raining. I should have checked it out better then before they left but to be honest I was mad and did not like the van to start with so I did not look at it. That is my fault.

The next day I looked at the van and I looked at the pics and I told Anthony that the guy had changed the intake and carb. I looked to see if it looked like the engine had been changed.

It did not look to have been changed.

The van had a trans line leaking and blowing on the header so I was not gonna drive it.

He posted the van on RJ he put that it had a 406 in it. It did not put anything else that the guy is saying is not true.

The guy offered him a camaro. They agreed to a deal.

The guy called me Sat, and asked me if I cared for them trading. i said I did not. he asked me about the engine. I told him it did not look to have been changed but I did not know. I told him I did know that the carb and intake had been changed. He asked did it have a Msd box and I told him I did not think so. When he got here. Anthony told him to go over and check out the van and he said I am not worried about it I wanna get back home can you drive it on the trailer. After a few min talking. (very nice guy I might add) He ask me to show him where the trans line was leaking. I did. He saw a sticker that said MSD and he said see it probaly does still have the MSD under the dash somewhere, I said IDK. He left. he messaged back tonight saying the van had a 305 in it and no oil stick. Anthony messaged him back and said I am sorry I did not know what do I need to do to make it right? Anthony asked him to give him a call because we don't have his # he said I don't have anything to talk to you about. I have all the messages to prove I am telling the truth. I am not saying it is someone elses fault I am saying he should try to work it out if you have a problem before posting. This is not jason I try to do what is right and I try to teach anthony that. I did tell Anthony not to put 406 because he did not know that for sure.