Old 06-08-2008, 05:42 AM
ogles824
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Yea, that's kind of what I as thinking, unless it is just dirt cheap I'd do far better with a more complete car. The impact damage is limited to just the sheet metal, the tires and wheels didn't have a mark on them anywhere so I am going to say that it will just need sheet metal work, the rear quarter has beed fixed at. I could proably buy a rear quarter for it aftermarket, but looking at these it looks like they had a lot of modification to make way for bigger tires so it would be as simple as just replacing the quarter panel. It's been very roughly fiberglassed and body fillered back together, but I think most of that would have to be ground out and redone. I'm also betting that it probably had one of those aftermarket glass' noses on it and that probably got trashed as well. The door is an easy fix, it has two dents in it probably less that a 1/4 inch deep from one end to the other in the shape of a guard rail. Some body filler or a new door skin would take car of that. Thanks guys.