Old 01-19-2009, 08:05 AM
oldgreymare
SHOW GUEST

Default Beware of Chad Schlatter AKA fasfzr1, Fort Wayne, Indiana

Chad Sclatter AKA fasfzr1 posted an ad for a NX Nitrous kit with accessories on RJ back in November . Called and spoke to him regarding the kit, shipping, price etc.. He said he would determine shipping costs and call me back. Called same day with costs, when I said I was suprised he got back to me so soon he said "I am a man of my word". Paid him for kit via paypal, said he would ship and provide a tracking number asap. 4 days later, no email or phone call just a post on RJ sing he would not pay PayPal fees. E-mail him back indicating fees are responsibility of seller. Manage to discourse with him on RJ forums.... he states he is "REALLY PISSED" I sent him an email of the conditions I would require to pay the $35 paypal fees....he threw a fit. Waited for him to cool off, sent the $35 via paypal and he wouldn't accept it. Fast forward 2 months.... no nitrous kit, will not answer e-mails, phone calls. Paypal investigation determines he is at fault but cannot recover fees. If anyone knows this individual I would appreciate some help. Please no flaming, this post is factual, I have a copy of all our RJ forum communication if anyone is interested.