Old 06-27-2011, 05:18 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: chevy 2

Originally Posted by contagious
Thats a sweet ride ya got Bjuice,love those chevy two's,how many cube's under the hood.Are you spraying it ?,because that is a SICK et in the 1/8.!!!!! Getting done.

did I say I thought I was running 250mph. I could have sworn I was running 250 mph !....lol.....you do realize we are running the 1/8th Mile...my best MPH so far is 154 mph...what do you think it would run in 1/4 ?...just curious ? I do not know of a way to figure it out.

Thats Cool Dirka...I understand...its all paid for and I will use in future..will go pro-charger or turbo set up for street with rotating assemby for 69 camaro.

Awesome Curtis...keep us posted...also post up some Pics..

Yes contagious is an all Nos motor...Bigh Chief 632ci...running a very tight special built NOS converter and a 360 gear with a 33 inch tall 10.5 tire...
hitting it with 28/32 spread on 1st hit ( around 260 hp shot)..700 hundredths out bringing in 30/34 spread ( around 320 hp shot)...starting with 31 degrees timing and bringing out a total of 13 degrees...so yes hitting it with close to 600 Shot of NOS total..... :shock: we also use the gear retard to ramp timing in and out (normally between 4,000 and 6,000 rpm) depending on how the track is...its a lap top digital game this day and time..
we also weigh right at 3,000 lbs with 10 inch tires....as you can see I run a very high gear..with the large shot of NOS its what it calls for.....you could not put a 4.30 or 4.56 gear in it hitting this much Nos...It would be way too Violent..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "