View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 07:32 PM
edvancedengines
DYNO OPERATOR

Location: VA Hospital, Dallas, Tx (214 302 1924) cell-972-464-7400

Like was said. How good do you want? How good in quality does your budget allow?

I am a Titan WD and also a Williams Performance Fabrication WD. I earned it by continual buying for years. I consider those both to be the very best available for a wet sump system with pump in the pan. I consider the Williams pan and covers to be the best anyone has period. I love the Jeff Johnson Billet Fabrications oil pans and consider them to be among the best available I just like the Williams even better. Once you see a Mickey Williams Oil pan and all the extreme quality aluminum fabrication quality and engineering, you will fall in love with them.

The two piece designs are available through either Jeff or Mickey but are not always the best for all purposes.

In the lower price ranges the Renegade from Motorville are not bad but use either a Milodon or Moroso bolt on pickup with it. In the lower price ranges The old good Melling oil pumps of years gone by is not available. No one in my opinion currently has a good oil pump available in the below $100 price range. Perhaps the CVR as sold from Competition Products but it is also not cheap.

www.williamsperformance.com
Look around.
www.billetfab.com
Look around.

I can get you either one. I am Jobber at Billet Fab and WD at Williams.

Titan Pumps
www.titanspeed.com

Competition Products

www.competitionproducts.com

Ed