View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 04:59 PM
phr
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Now Mr Johnson's son "Casey" has received and signed for his pan 3/11/07, at the address it was sent from on 2/15.

I am waiting for this "honest" group to either send my fuel pump or the money they offered for the pump(after getting and inspecting it).

AND gee, for some strange reason neither of those mailed checks ever showed up.... :roll:

I better go and file rifled and lost complaints with the US Postal service, it is now 3 plus weeks.... :shock:

Here are those emails from this group. You read and see who is pulling who's leg here.....

It was a Fairfield Bank Check...I sent out a replacement check Today Monday...jim

"Peter Ripley, Sr." <[email protected]> wrote:
What is the check number you are "canceling", what account was it written on? I will watch for it to arrive and let you know if it ever shows up.

Then let me know the date you send the replacement and when it is expected to arrive.

Let's get this over and done this week.
----- Original Message -----
To: Peter Ripley, Sr.
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2008 8:50 PM
Subject: Re: BG400-2

Thanks Pete, will cancel first check and send a replacement....Thanks pal!!! jim

Peter H. Ripley Sr.
6902 Pineway
University Park, MD 20782
301-277-4433
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2008 1:50 AM

Peter I did send a check as I told you on the phone...I am back in town now and will check on it in the morning...I will send it out again tomorrow and I can cancel the other check...Of course I want the oil pan back, it fit all my B-body cars fine. I had it on a 63',65' and a 68' Roadrunner...Please send me over your address again so I am positive I am sending it to the right address..I apoligize in advance for this mix up, but will get it fixed ASAP.....Have a good day. Jim

Jim
You told me to notify you if the payment did not arrive, it has not.

You have sent me 2 emails saying that a payment for the BG400 fuel pump had been sent. You told me over the telephone the payment was sent also. Nothing has arrived.

The pan you sent will not fit 66 up cars. I notified you immediately and boxed it back up to return it to you.

Please either get the 300.00 or the fuel pump back to me. It takes 2-3 days for the shipping so Please do this next week so this can be ended.

I noticed you waited until you received the fuel pump to ship the pan.

Is this what is going on here? You waiting for me to send the pan?

Let me know what has to be done to get this completed.

-- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2008 8:47 AM

Pete, I really think the pan will fit why not try it....if it doesn't fit I wll give you $300 for the fuel pump and you can send the pan back.....Let me know
jim

I would have to notch my K frame to use the pan.
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2008 12:10 AM

Here are some shots of the pans
poppaj

Here is the BG400 with filter and all the fittings.
Peter H. Ripley, Sr.
301-277-4433

Poppa J

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poppa J

Poppa J

Poppa J

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Poppa J

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.