View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 12:30 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default I HAVE TO TELL YOU GUYS 1ST..hey zipper

Ok i am well aware of the classifieds and items for sale need to go there.
BUT there are some exceptions to this rule..
the exceptions being:
#1- this item is not listed for sale yet,nor do i know it will be listed
#2- Alot of you guys are my friends and want to inform you of this steal
#3- i really would like to have it back myself but you guys would be 2nd.

ok here goes...( if you think it should not be here tell me and i will delete the post ..but i would like for all you to know this)

I had a 383ci Alcohol injected small block i had custom built by one of the best in the business...the motor had 5 passes on it (by me)..and i traded it plus cash for my 632 Big Chief motor..i was allowed 14,000 on the motor.
Ok..here is Gig...the man that got the motor has done nothing with it..he is a Doctor who opened up his own practice and has sold all his cars..so the blower motor is sitting right were i put it one year ago...

OK..i got a call today telling me the motor is going to be sold if i knew of anyone who wanted it..HINTING TOWARD ME....i am struggling here not to bringing it back home.....get this...$9,000 will buy this motor..complete..it
made 822 hp and 705lbs TQ at 3% overdriven (10lbs boost) and a very fat main jet...i went up one jet size on the dyno pull and it picked up 75hp...since we only used the dyno as a test session and NOT a total HP finding session..we stopped there...ALSO the dyno we used was not set up to put fresh air into the Birdcatcher nor was there a pyrometer hooked up..so the motor still made the 822 hp @3% overdriven (barley spinning it) sucking down poluted alcohol fumes in the 11x12 room..All of you know in outside clean air on a car it would have leaned on its own and made much more HP at the 3% with same jetting.....there is now 10% overdriven pulley on it should make 20lbs of boost ( i put the 10% pulley on the motor and proper main jets in place with nozzles,followed Jim at enderle's direction here)...estimated HP in clean air with a reasonable FAT jet is should push the 1200 hp range,,,NO PROBLEMS....Sorry for all the info above but you had to know a little history on the motor...it was built to run the Good guys event. which was cast heads and a 671 blowe housing...this blower is a 671 BIG bore..basically 871 rotors in a 671 housing......Here is what is in the motor.

-671 BDS Stage 4 Anadozied competition Blower (polished)- Nylatron/Teflon stripped
(i paid close to 7500 for complete set up 3 years ago).
- Enderle Birdcatcher injection
- 14 mm drive with Kevlar belt
- enderle cam driven pump,with fuel loop back system.
- the block is a bowtie block, with high nickle content 100% hard blocked 4 bolt and studded with main cap girdle straps hardblocked,circulating water thru heads only. Block is o-ringed.
- heads are bowite cast heads ,ported by Bobby mac at clements,roller rockers,stud girdles,SCE copper head gaskets, and arp head studs.
( these heads were placed on the motor to meet the good guy head rules)
put a good set of good ported aluminum heads with some 2.10 valves and be that much quicker) but i do not think you will need it.
- crower Billet rods....Calico coated bearings throughout motor
-J.E pistons
- solid roller isky blower cam ( has came card) 112 lobe sepration 670 lift
- cola billet crank
- BDS crank hub w/degree wheel
- comes with customer made Zoomie headers and computech on board computer,measures track temp,exhaust temp,rpm reply etc....

i am sure i left something out,,,but i wanted you guys to know what i heard today..all paper work comes with motor..over $600 worth of plumbing with hose and fittings..also a deadenbear water header...

the motor is not adversied for sale..it will go locally more than likely..its a new motor..i would like to have it back but have nothing to put it in except my wifes 69 camaro and i do not want to LOSE HER JUST YET...lol

the entire blower set up with injection could be sold for $4000
and place you an intake on it and spray it a 600 shot..it will handle it ..the cam profile will accept the NOS as well as the blower..

anyhow if this tickles somebodys fancy..PM me and i will get you in touch with the man that has the motor..

by the way for you guys that remember this it was the motor i had in my 65 moon eye theme nova..

again if anyone thinks this should't be here ...you won't hurt my feelings just tell me and its gone...

Thanks Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "