Old 05-08-2012, 08:18 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by smiley2947
i am running a enderle pump i have two pumps both are enderle one of them is 0 and the other is 0 1/2 . both have been checked and are good .. i am really lost i wish i knew someone that was really good in the area or could haul it to another close track
Good choice on the pump the 0-1/2 Enderle should pump 4.5/5.0 GPM@4000 RPM which is enough. I hope you're not running a loop line on the return (they suck and cause disturbance in the pickup flow)About the hard starting, if you turn off the igitation and close the fuel shutoff at the same time the fuel won't bleed back down and it should start easier. My Malibu with the 4.1 toilet bowl starts like a carb after it's been first started. I do have to crank it until the oil pressure is up and then flip the switch on when first started, but my pump is mounted too high. I don't have a gas primer on mine for starting. Just hang in there man we're going to get this problem solved even with distance and emails/pm's. You have a good system and you will like it once it starts acting right. Sorry i don't know anyone in VA. that running injection, but i did tune a person in WV. with a toilet bowl last yr and he loves it now (lot's of emails/pm's and phone calls from the track)

Zip.

Zip.