Thread: in GOD we trust
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 08:38 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Arussel/everyone: (sorry about the long message again)

If we were NOT supportive, we would be a bunch of hypocrates anyways. I have questioned a non-existence of God too... probably all of us have... even Mother Therissa did up to her final days. They say she wrestled with it for years in various writings & journals she left behind. These journals she had expressed a deep frustration of God VS no God. To me, it was simple though.... if she wrestled with so much, then she believed in God. Otherwise, she would have been able to let it go & be totally gone. I think it is common for anyone to go through this doubt. In short, her faith & the Holy Spirit would not let her give up all in which she lived for... her personal belief in God.

You (ARussel) have your beliefs & you sound content. I respect you for comming out & saying you are different in your beliefs. I said I would not judge... & I will not. Besides, I am just one guy in this giant place amougst billions of people... who am I to say ANYONE is wrong?? In the end, no matter what we believe, we are here for only a short time. My opiinion: those who "Trust God" should have that right as it has been given in the past. I am against it being removed in schools, money, post office, etc... even if I believed God did not exist, I see no harm done in people living thier lives as if he did exist. Scooter