Thread: Rude Users
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 08:47 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Rude Users

Originally Posted by bjuice
Originally Posted by pitchersperf
This site seems to have an unusual amount of subscribers that after they solicit input and messages on their classifieds ie: trade for? You send a message with the possible trade information fitting the description of their interest and they just don't bother replying The just leave you hanging, so you don't know if it's been sold, they died or just not interested or even if they got the message or not. I have sent 6 replies to in the last week to people and not one response back . I lost interest in racingjunk about a year ago and stopped using it because of this very same situation and it looks like it has'nt changed... Maybe the moderators of the site should urge the people to be more responsible and responsive in the classifieds. I'm sure i am not the only one who has been frustrated by this.

a few things here..1st off its not a pefect world and i agree with you a person should answer a message sent to them in a timely manner in a pefect situation,2nd -i feel if the buyer is interested enough to ask questions you need to make a call..either or i find it hard to swallow that failure to return a messages on the sellers part would have you or anyone fed up with this site..this is NOT the sites fault..is it ??????..maybe i am missing something here.

also us Moderators have nothing to do with the classifieds what-so-ever..we are 3 or so guys that volunteer our time to helping keep the RIFF/RAFF off the forum or at least under control...trust me its not the easiest thing to do at times...and thankless most of the time.....but thats ok...Reason i do it is because i BELIEVE in this site AS A WHOLE PACKAGE..its the best all the way around when you take a look at the whole picture (imo)..i been here since 2003 and seen many come and many go..and many come back.....

so although i understand your frustration, My advise to you is enjoy the site and its many options and benefits...and let thr riff raff find its way to the bottom or out the door if forum related.

glad your back

later Brian
I think the mods do a great job. Awesome site for information and a little fun too.