Thread: EBAY SUCKS
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 09:00 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Default EBAY SUCKS

Well I think I goofed up. I sold some wheels on ebay.The auction ended last Saturday(1 week ago today) I sent the buyer a message asking how he wanted them shipped 2 boxes or 1 big one. No answer so I sent him invoice with the cheaper of the two. No answer no payment. after 4 days I send a message asking if he got invoice. No answer. After 6 days sent him a message saying I would like to know his intentions and that if he wasn't able to complete the transaction let me know so I could try to sell to someone else.He won the auction right at the last second and the next lower bidder was only 5 or 6 bucks lower. Still never paid never communicated at all. Nothing. So today I sent a second chance offer to the next guy and he immediately accepted and paid. Well It had been 7 calender days since auction (8-8 - 8-15) but it hadn't reached the hour of the auction ending yet,so I couldn't do a unpaid item thing yet until almost midnight...well I sent him a message telling him not to pay because I did the 2nd chance due to lack of communication on his part. Ebay has me billed for TWO sales rather than 1. I went ahead and did the unpaid item thing and it says they are going to contact him and request payment within 7 days....well I can't do that cause I sold the wheels...so NOW WHAT? Am I going to be stuck paying the final value fee on both Auctions when there was only one sale?

sorry so long.