Old 01-14-2009, 01:23 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Ya Rigs..i just lauged it off..i really just posted what happened just to get to share some good conversation with you Guys.

i have nothing personal against this Ed guy and really don't care if he gave the blower to me..its one of those things i really didn't need but would have purchased if it worked out..My money can do a-lot of good here at the house during these tight times anyhow...besides its a 142 run of the Mill Blower you can buy them a dime a dozen anytime you want..as a mattr of fact i just missed a deal Thru Zips friend on a 142 blower with less than 150 miles for $700 and that was his asking price...lol..

what tugs on me a little is he (ed) comes in here almost everyday and reads this post but will not reply ( yes i see you ed, you just can't see me. 8) ).. i wish he would post up..i would like a formal introduction..i can assure him that i would not stoop to his level and Block him from the forum beacuse he blocked me on the classifieds for simply making an offer...But he ( ed) has taken the time toreply to a few buddies of mine on here stating that i tried to steal his blower with a low offer.....now Thats Bullchit ! IMO...
The way i feel about it he will need me LOOOOOONG before i will ever need him Its just a shame it has to be that way period..

But i also feel that way about a one other on here that likes to take cheap shots at me and others and does nothing but complain and bitch all the time..you know who you are and your time is coming..don't worry ! you will know when i have had enough of your senickle attitude ....
( imagine the lamb in the lions den..tic.,toc,tic,toc)...got the idea Yet ! 8)

Sorry Rigs had to get that one In and this person knows who they are when they read this and they will read it i am sure of it....and No ed its not you...you da man in my eyes with all those honor payments...blocker or No blocker......lmao

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "