View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 02:42 PM
vega34
SENIOR BUILDER

95 racetech put in new cage,seat and bracing,the other one i was looking at was a 19" and i fit pretty good,so i shouldn't have no problem fitting,

225 inch hardtail rear-engine dragster, rolling chassis. Updated by RaceTech Race Cars in August of 2007 with new cage, seat, and bracing. Will fit large driver... 19 inches wide, 39 inches high... I am 6'3 @ 230 pounds, to give you an idea of who can fit. ~NEW~ Biondo Outlaw shifter with electric solenoid, and MSD activation switch. ***retails @ $399.99*** MSD 7AL2 ignition box with MSD 3 step. Biondo Mega 50 delay box. AutoMeter tach. ~NEW~ Simpson Camloc belts. ***retails @ $222.95*** Convo-Pro rear wheels. Brand ~NEW~ Hoosier rear tires 33x16.5 S-15 D06 - only 3 passes! ***retails @ $292.11 each*** ~NEW~ front Weld Pro-Star wheels ***retails @ $444.99 each*** with ~NEW~ Hoosier front tires 22.0x2.5-17 ***retails @ $131.99 each*** 2 bodies: one on the car is black, inside and out; other is red with flames. 3 inch scoop tray with Harwood scoop. Set up for full-length power glide. Rear end has nodular iron case with Moser axels. Braced 9 inch housing. Mark Williams coupler included. Small block Chevy motor plates included. ~NEW~ Willwood master cyl., rear has Willwood calipers with ~NEW~ pro-X brakes. Painted Schoenfeld up-swept headers included. Aluminum fuel tank, radiator, and fan. Holley blue fuel pump. Simpson parachute. ~NEW~ battery included. ~NEW~ dash. ~NEW~ Auto-Meter gauges. ~NEW~ LED interior light Great car... goes fast, and straight. I ran low 5's, high 6's in 1/8th mile with just a small block. Would be great for someone coming out of junior dragster or just getting into their first rail. Email me with any questions or for more pictures.