View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 12:22 PM
meandean
APPRENTICE

Thanks for the feed back, but the zommies were never part of the deal. The picture in the ad showed my whole car. I sent him a complete engine injection hat to pan, all sfi shields related to the engine, blower belt, fuel lines, and pump, dist, wires, plugs basically all componets bolted to the engine except the exhaust and trans. Ben did not ask for the zommies until he had recieved the engine. It was at that time I agreed to send them (extra) if he covered the shipping. In reference to the exchange it had no effect on the deal and I did advise Ben of the exchange rate change at the time of the deal but agreed to eat it as I did not note which funds the transaction was to be done in. I made mention of the exchange in my responce as an indicator of my williness to work with Ben to make the deal go well. I think its disgusting that I have to waist my time and effort defending myself from someones lies. I gave Ben a killer deal on a great engine and then stood on my head to make it work for him. People will believe what they want to believe I can't and won't do anymore unless I'm compesated for it.