Old 05-07-2007, 10:56 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

mission accomplished LMAO.....this is a modern day (FORUM\ PHILLY BUSTER)...LOL...

serioulsy..i can copy and post all day long the information on TRUE double adjustable shocks and the reason why they work.

i know there is going to be someone on here that will strongly disagree that these shocks work (off shelf double adjustable)...and thats COOL !!..i was one of those people at one time..but what i ask from the person that challanages this question is to give either your opinion or copy and post ( as i did lol) the facts why a double adjustable shock will truly work (without bleed over) utilizing the same canister/piston etc....

if you stop and think using just common sense...

compression and rebound using the same cannister....COULD IT NOT BE POSSIBLE THAT THEIR COULD BE SOME BLEED OVER PROBLEMS HERE ?...if someone can prove this theory beyond a reasonable doubt i would like to hear it....If this could not be the case then why do they make double adjustable shocks with external cannisters outside of the crazy price tag...

this should get a good rise here...LOL..

I know its a lot of reading notice the bold print....its s lot of glooobly- goo but in a nut shell they have the rebound and compression canisters seperate

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "