Old 01-04-2010, 10:13 PM
monkeyshines
SHOW GUEST

Guy's, This was in no way a friendship gone bad. At best, it was an acquaintance gone bad. The chain of events were overlapping and ongoing. It wasn't as if one event ended, then he came back started hanging around and then the next thing happened. All this stuff is mixed in over months with all the other everyday highs and lows, good and bad thats in everyones life. It's easy to read what someone has written and comment. Even I can read this summarized version and think what a dumb _uck I was. Gullible, ya might say. I like to think the best of people, but the truth is, it has bitten me in the ass more times then I care to remember. My goal here wasn't to show what a stupid ass I was. I posted this as a warning to others, thats it. If you want to do business with him, do business with him. But before you do, scroll to where Scorp wrote and check the links. This guy operates with how many different names? Read his ads. only lists a cell phone. Some say he's from Doylestown PA, sometimes Chalfont PA. From what he always told me, he lives in Willow Grove. The suburban he has for sale has Virginia tags on it. Now ask yourself, why would someone operate with all these names, post different locations unless he wants to be hard to find.
Anyway guys, keep hammering away. Happy New Year