View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 05:35 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
I don't think Brian was "snapping" at anyone or belittleing anyone etc etc.AND RUDY IN MY OPINION I do not think he or anyone else was questioning your integrity. I think he was just pointing out that original parts can be hard to find and if someone is restoring a car as original then they will pay what they need to to get the parts they need. Just my take on it I sorta think things got misunderstood by many,that's all.
your SPOT on tod74...I been on here (RJ) 8 years in April and i have seen it all, i know who starts Chit and Who don't.
with that said this Thread doesn't deserve anymore of my attention. its ricidiculous.

Rudy last thing i will say to you is this....i Thought we were cyber frineds ( or at least i was to you but i see you clear now)....i am good with it all ..i do not participate much..i just hang in the shadows cleaning up people's mess..but when i DO POST there is no ill intent involved toward anyone...My how the site has changed from the Old Days !!!...good ole USA of the "Offended".....lol

oh yeah.... someone go and ask "One bad GMC" where playing "Jingle the Admins Balls will get you ?"

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "