Old 07-12-2012, 03:26 AM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
hey Good to hear from you Curtis !!!!!..I was thinking about you the other day. Is the Son home for good Now ?...Man I hope so..I know you are really proud of him and So am I.....

Yeah maby we will do the Oklahoma trip next year...lol...but you at least got to feed us...the little girl will go for a happy meal...spicing chicken for me and wife...lol... 8)
No problem on the food, I can do that. And offer up a race track that will rival any surface there is, with a super long shutdown and paved pits. We're pretty spoiled around here.

Thanks for asking, he is home. He made captain now and just took command of a Blackhawk flight company at Ft. Riley, KS. It's only 5 hours away so we get to see him more now. He should be there until May of next year and his time is up. He will then be going into a Physician's Assistant program so he has a job after the military. Although he has talked about staying in the Guard until he has his 20yrs in.

Good luck on the sale of the Nova. Hopefully the other two guys are still there wanting the car. From the pictures I saw that car is a nice race car and they're not making any more 60s Novas so that always helps.

Curtis