View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 11:49 AM
MManer
APPRENTICE

I kind of figured he went for more money. As we were talking he told me how surprised he was at the number of hits he had on the ads. To contradict his sob story even more I found this ad posted on Team Chevelle also: http://www.chevelles.com/classifieds...t=33728&cat=17

I'm selling my 1967 El Camino, Its 90% restored. There's $8500 just in the drive train alone. It has a New zero mile 425 hp 383 Stroker motor, New 700r Tranny. New front disk brakes, New 12 Bolt Posi rear end (3.73), The paint and body work has all been done, No Rust, Few scratches here and there from getting moved around the shop, Car's a little dusty from sitting, Been indoors for the 14 years, Lost storage. This was an original 4 speed car, Also its an AC car, Has floor shift column, Super Sport Gauge Cluster, Power steering, Power brakes.All this car needs is some interior work and wiring and you basically have a New Car. Forgot to mention Ceramic Coated Headers and New exhaust as well. Lots of time and money invested in the car, No tire kickers please or Scammers, Not hurting for cash, Just wanna finish other projects. Car Needs tires, I have roller tires on it. I also have a an original SS Hood, 1967 Bucket seats, Consol, Lots of extras that I'd be willing to sell with this as a package deal. You can call me at 818-823-9107 or email me at [email protected]

Not hurting for cash..,now thats funny right there,I don't care who ya are!
Mike