Old 03-04-2009, 01:32 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

OOOOOh no i wasn't saying to do it..iam just saying the vin plate dont meen squat.if it hasnt been tagged in 5 years.just saying in oklahoma,after 8 years its dropped from the system and you cant get a title thru normal channels..now of course all of this is oklahoma law..i feel your pain..dont get me wrong.heck i had a guy burn me a while back.he still owed me 2500.00 on a 72 nova chassis car.i just waited till he got his new 555 motor off in it and was at the track.and i showed up with the sheriff.and he hadn't swapped (YET)..title was in my name.THE LAW SAID,WELL RAY.ITS YOURS .LOAD IT UP. and i loaded the car up.WITH HIS MOTOR IN IT.AND TURNED TO THE SHERIFF AND SAID..YES SIR THATS MY MOTOR..ooooooooooooooooooh was he mad..but screw me..and i will get ya..2 weeks later the car went a 9.85 first stab down the track.had the car for 3 years after that.and there wasnt crap he could do...so the way i looked at it,he was trying to scam me.so i beat him to the punch..so shit show up at the track with the title and load it up..I DID... :lol: :lol: :lol: