View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 08:42 PM
crossram1969
SHOW GUEST

Tony, you are missing the point. You committed fraud when you advertised and sold the car as something it is not. Wether or not you actually did those things to the car does not matter. You, as the seller are responsible for what you advertise and sell in the eyes of the law. You are responsible to me for what you did when you advertised it as a real X77 all numbers matching car. It was none of those things. You were sent registered mail with Jerry Macneish's report on the car asking you to exchange the car for our money back. You refused and said buyer beware. You were also contacted by a NewCastle County detective and asked to do the same. You refused again. You can try and twist things around all you like, the fact of the matter is you committed fraud when you advertised and sold something under false pretenses. I have and the detective also has this proof. You advertised it on Team Camaro and Ebay as a X77 numbers matching car. You live pretty far from me so just taking a drive to check it out was not an option. I trusted you to be honest with me and you were not. If anyone wants more info about this case before dealing with Tony feel free to pm me and I can email you a copy of Camaro High Performance's report on the car and put you in contact with the detective that has all the info and that filed the bench warrant for him. Tony's famous last words "Buyer Beware". If that doesn't tell you what kind of a guy he is, I don't know what does. That was the last thing I heard from him when myself, a friend, a Delaware State detective from the vehicle theft division, a PA State detective from the vehicle theft division, and a NewCastle County detective had him on the speaker phone asking him to make it right.