Old 04-17-2012, 07:01 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: just wanted to say I'm sorry for enjoying my hobby

Originally Posted by macks01
I wanted to say thank you to all my friends on RJ for all the interesting cars and bikes I have enjoyed looking at and the trade offers I've had over the last few years...blake09 which is my son and macks01 which would be me have been barred from putting any of our cars on any longer since a hobby has now been deemed a buisness..so fella"s if your having too much fun doing what you love be careful....this is a great social site and the car guy's have been a lot of help over the years..again if we offended anyone I'm sorry.........................
stamped !!!...this post makes no sense to me..and sounds like another throw off on the Site...which all you know Highly Pisses me off.

State your actual case Mack..I assure you PJ (owner of RJ) has no issues coming in the forum and explaining stuff such as this....just curious I haven't looked at your adds but do you pay honor payments ?

scratch the above I just looked at yours numerous ads on your high dollar Hobby cars that just happened to be for sale...you been around since 2004 and ain't paid 1 penny toward a single Honor payment ????why Mack ?? ....I call Bullchit and If I were the owner of the site I would call you up on this also....looks like another somebody trying to get something for nothing and shouting foul when someone calls Bullchit on it....again just My Opinion

hint :
take it to e-bay

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "