Old 12-03-2007, 06:32 PM
fishman1
MASTER BUILDER

i'm lucky i don't have a wife because i would never have my house as the shop is connected to the house and all u have to do is open the patio door in the living room and u r in the shop.....as u noticed my walls r cedar that is because there use to be a indoor pool.......whooooooo needs a pool it is filled in and a garage door added to the end now i have a 30x50 foot shop ....only one problem is the roof is ony 8 feet.....but i have lots of room for all my cars......have 4 cars and my truck in the shop......race car..75 pinto.....street car 64 fairlane sports couple 347 stroker....65 falcon futura doing a 427 sbf pro street......84 mustang gt with a 351 windsor done up.....still had room for my tools....a pool table...hot tub...a table and chairs...stero....pop machine for beer ...who needs any more i live in the frozen north so lots of cold winter nights and when we r done for racing it is a 7 month wait until racing starts again........still love your car though........i seem to have my hands into to many projects hence i bounce all over the place