View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 03:21 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by burnskustomz
Ok guys today we were unloading the car off the trailer and the strap broke and the car went rolling into a ditch I'll have pictures up as soon as possible!! And probably a link to a video of us pulling it out!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Just gonna share that with yall kind of funny because it was like in slow mo when it did it but at the same time sort of pissed me off. But oh well LIVE, LAUGH, and LEARN from our mistakes right? LOL Have a good day.
I know all about the "slow motion" years ago I was in a hurry to put my CHEVELLE into the garage to go fishing...just as I drove in the stock flat hood that I had leaning against the garage wall slid out in my way..I quickly put the car in nuetral(or so I thought) and jumped out to move it.It had a loose converter so it didn't move right away..(it was in drive ops: ) After I was 8 feet away from it with the hood in my handsI noticed it was creeping fwd...it scraped into the garage door opening of the garage before I got it stopped.I then kicked the fender in and proceeded to cartwheel the hood into the yard and stomp on it...after I calmed down I fealt like a fool because what was a scraped up fender was now smashed. ops: