Thread: delay box
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 05:44 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

i know you guys are pros,but maybe you will still understand this.this is exactly why i got out of racing at pro levels. i miss the 4 speed, one eye on the tach the other on the track kinda racing. no electronics invovled. i do like ignition boxs and electeonic ignitions bit thats it for me. i now prefere the nostalga racing. when the driver and his car won races. the talent you boys have is incredeble but i think its still more like traditional drag racing., when its ol skool cars and heads up racing.drag racing has been takin to heights and speeds never dreamed of 20 yrs ago.but at what costs.it ( to me)became faster but not near as much fun.i know all things change but not always for the better. hell im just gettin old and missin the old days.my wife and i took a trip down memory lane the other day. took my son and his girlfriend with us. they all come back. i wanted to stay but they wouldnt let me.goodluck this season to all of you, but im goin to look for gasser reunions this season.