Old 05-09-2007, 01:06 PM
nasty02bird
APPRENTICE

Default Beware of Jessier1977M out of Biloxi, Mississppi!!!!!

His name Is Johnny Davis(Jessier1977M) I placed an ad looking for a 4 3/4 BBC Crankshaft. He responded and I called him, came up with a price, sent him the money. He called me after he picked up the money and said he sent it out UPS with his brother. Would not give me a tracking number at all. Called him Friday 5/04 and he said he tracked it and would be there Monday. Also said he would leave me the tracking number, but never did. Called him and left message after message and nothing. Than I called him from a different number and he answered, but once he found out it was me he hung up. I have burned his phone up and he will not answer my calls. I told him in the beggining if you rip me off I will come get you and file a civil suit against you. He has been warned what was going to happen, and he doesn't think I will do anything about it. He needs to contact Jim Lawson out of Syracuse, Ny to see if I am bluffing, he found out the hard way when he got slapped with a judgement against him. Is there anyone on here that we can trust or not? Been burned twice so far, recovered the first one, and now I guess I will recover the second one. Hey Johnny, was it worth it, it will cost you more in the end. I gave him a chance to send my money back with no questions(My attorneys told me to do that) but he doesn't want to comply.
I hope you or your friends see this, so you know I am not playing. If anyone knows this guy give me a shout. Racingjunk has already been contacted. :evil: