View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 04:49 AM
stuk
SHOW GUEST

Yes a deal is only as good as both peoples word. That is so very true. When I set up the shipping company I told them not to pick up car until after the 19th. They were in the area and called Jeff and ask him about picking car up on the 17th. When I found this out I called Jeff and apologized to him for the mix up. He forgot to tell you guys that. I also asked him if it was ok to send a check he said that was ok. He also said to me it was to expensive to wire money. (I thought that nice of him) He also forgot to tell you guys that. And yes when I mailed money it was guanteed to me by post office to be there by 3:00 wed. I called and told jeff that and he said ok. He sold car Tuesday. And yes the darn post office got it there a day late on THursday morning. Yes that was stupid on my part to trust the post office and a MANS WORD. I won't make that mistake again! I'm really not sure what a nasty mouth is to this man. I told him that was pretty shitty of him to do that to me. Other than that I never said a swear word. And he knows that! What about him saying he would refund my deposit? Yes, I knew from the start I would never see that. Don't say something if you don't mean it! Jeff and I really know what happend. What goes around comes around. ( as they say) What is wrong with people is that SOME can't be trusted. And that was my mistake. For the record I didn't record any conversations. You guys don't have to worry about me I'm not a car trader. I just wanted to buy a car. And yes I am moveing on. I just thought I should say something so this wouldn't happen to somebody else. IF HE HAD SENT THE MONEY HE SAID HE WOULD I MIGHT HAVE THOUGHT DIFFERENT OF HIM.