View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 03:43 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

No doubt in my mind South Carolina or N.Carolina....we have the best of both worlds down here...close to MOUNTAINS,BEACHES, in the right area of state no hurricanes, no major Tornadoes like you see out West..the winters are not too harsh if we are luckey the ground may get a very light covering and gone the next day...

the job market is decent and a vast majority to choose from in your field of work..Many auto dealerships, Off-Road sotres and maintenance..bunch of that good ole boy rock climbing stuff,,,you have many fab shops around such as Tommy Mauney for example....

we have no crazy car inspection laws...i have contact with many people in trying to get you hooked up..as a matter of fact a friend of mine is looking for a frame aligment machine operater..the job pays decent....our cost of living is pretty low...

Give the two Carolina's some consideration..

i have a very close contact with a lady working with the employement security commision..Renee has been there 30 yrs..so i can get you in line on something if yoiu see something you like..

here is the link....when you pull up the state i live in the Greenville,Spartanburg,Anderson area's...

http://www.sces.org/

thanks brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "