View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 03:47 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by cepx111
Just for the record, my original was edited, but not by me and I do have proof, I already spoke with Tom about it, I'm just stating the FACT that my post was edited to make me look like a whiner, trouble maker or whatever.

I've been a good member, I love this site, I have made many productive posts and rarely if EVER get involved in pissing matches, I let this thread lay for 4 pages before I said one word and it was just a poke to try and lighten the mood, you BRIAN obviously took as an attack, whatever dude, you clearly have issues you need to deal with.

I've met many fine folks on here Brian, some will be life long friends, and it's sad to see it get to this, but I will not stand for post editing WITHOUT my concent or knowledge PERIOD.

Now as far as the finger pointing is concerned, I didnt point a finger at anyone, just ask Tom, I merely said it wasn't me that edited my post and tried in vain to make me look bad.
I'm pretty sure a regular forum member can't edit my personal posts so IMO that narrows it down to about 3 people, Tom, PJ and you.
So whatever dude, I'm outta here.

Heads up guys, theres a snake in the grass.

Chow>Cp

Horse Hocky there CP...there you go spinning again...YOU DON'T HAVE TO POINT A FINGER DIRECTLY AND SAY NAMES WHEN YOU MAKE THE ACCUSATIONS YOU DID CP...GIVE ME A BREAK !!!...DON'T PLAY SYMANTICS WITH ME....I am sure you have met some good friends on here thats what the site is for........cause if you was a part of the TEAM and wanted to help straighten things out here on RJ after I made my 1st Post you would have said nothing at the least or got in behind me...but instead you wanted to be a smart ass about the "i" comment...that shows your commitment right there CP...its in black and white...PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY YOU MADE THE COMMENT CHARLIE,RIGHT AFTER A SERIOUS POST..WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH...AT BEST YOU HAD HORRIBLE TIMING CP.....yOU CAN SIT HERE AND SAY YOU WANTED TO LIGHTEN THE MOOD AND ALL THAT CHIT...THATS REALLY CONVEINANT TO SAY AT THIS POINT....YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT BEFORE YOU TYPED...IT WASN'T THE TIME FOR OPEN END ONE LINERS

And don't Worry Tom and I are in contact

When I made my post I knew the guilty would chime in on the post...not only was you the 1st one to chime in but was also the 1st to TRY and bust my chops.....Now your backing up on it...if this was the case you should have been expalining that several pages ago

Yeah and you right...I got some problems right Now....had about 4 of them as of yesterday...now your taking your ball and going home...that leaves me 3 problems.

Would love you to hang around but it is what it is there Charlie....

oh yeah... by the last few of my post should be proof that I don't need to change post to get my point across..I will say it to your face or should i say forum.

No snake in the grass Folks...just a disgruntled member called out on the carpet casuse he could not get away with a personal Jab .

And for you Honest members that want a good forum to come to without the crying,bitchin moaning etc.....hang around....we might have a few more leave before its done...but when its over we will have it (forum) back running like it should be

Trust me Charlie and anyone else interested...I knew ahead of time when I blew the lid off this I would not be the most popular among the whinners....but its worth it to get the site back on track.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "