View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 11:08 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

RK:

I believe the GVT is already hard at work (the left) purchasing mass bullets, purchasing thousands of plastic boxes that are same size as a coffins, building more underground bunkers, planning militia etc...this time it is not just politics... they are crossing a Red, White & Blue line this time... capital hill is broken. I am not a political expert nor do I have to be to see the writing on the wall. Public is America more armed than it has ever been.... WOW... even archery is growing well too... people are preparing. It is not just the fear of guns being restricted, or politics & sides anymore. Our values have been raped & sold out by a broken system. I am afraid the current political damage can't be undone by the shift of more modern politics. We either cave or fight at some point.... and when we fight... heads will roll. Politics's are dead to me. I don't stand on a political side anymore. Can't trust either side.... We have been burned too many times RK.

IMHO: (you can call be a paranoid conspiracy theorist... I can handle it)

Having wisdom in politics is knowing a lot about something that is not so. It is like believing that Gold will have value when currency fails us.... I CALL BS ON THAT ONE... but every conservative radio show will disagree. In the future, it could be BULLETS that are the best investment. Smoke & mirrors is what we are fed. Knowledge of God's will, survival, having a plan, etc... is where the strong will prevail now. I only watch politics to keep my enemies close & try to see what they will do next.