Old 12-23-2013, 08:51 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by A69Chevelle
I did not have on a blind fold.

it was freezing out , freaking 20 mph wind, just drove 250 miles, the previous owner stated he works at a professional race shop.

Here is the part that suckers you, car looks and sounds awesome, driving the car around at speeds lower than 20 mph can't tell about bump steer, just applying the brakes normally from a slow speed stop can't tell that rear brakes are not hooked up either, once i got the car up on a lift at home after trying to drive it the first time at normal driving speeds is when i noticed the bump steer problems because it will change lanes on you it is so bad.

Maybe you can spot bump steer on a car sitting still, i couldn't, plus i put faith in someone who assured me the car was ready for the road and in great condition. says he drives it all the time with his son.

Biggest problem I had besides getting something that is crap, was taking a man at his word. Wow.

I have since spent over $1600.00 on this car repairing these concerns.

guess some folks will be negative no matter what.
Not being negative, I was just asking real world questions in a day and age that its really hard to "take a man at his word"
We collectively can not tell you how many times we have seen someone come on hear complaining about a car they have gotten of RJ saying the car is not what the seller said it was.
If the guy worked at a shop why couldn't you have picked the car up there where you could have spent some time inside going over the car? If I drive 250 miles to buy something I sure as hell am not gonna just load it up and then inspect it top to bottom once I get back home.
We are not picking on you, just asking and stating the obvious...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...