View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 02:17 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Howdy Signs, I hope you are well my friend.

First impression: too high priced. I believe "you could get more bang for you buck".

After some thought & investigation: Everyone here including myself can say this: "You could not build this car for that price" ... no matter what, you will be into the car for a pretty penny if you have plans to keep her. So what is the question... you & the seller are a grand or so from making a deal on a very desireable car that is hard to find laying around. I mean it is a 63 chevII w/ backhalf, cage, all the hard stuff... looks like tin work is done... lots of extra parts too... car is not that incomplete. It is always our nature to down-play a car w/o a motor, doors installed, glass, in primer etc.... fact is that he HAS done a lot of work on that car... beauty is in the eye of the beholder. A roller 63 in decent condition is worth what- about 4K maybe.... then you have the back half work, cage, wheels/tires, etc... maybe it is not that bad of a deal. I could see walking much easier from this if it were not a 63 chevII... Good luck... when all else fails, PRAY about it. God Bless, Scoot