Old 01-18-2012, 09:25 AM
rosameelpito
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Re: scammer

Originally Posted by badfordfreak
#1. This is the Scammer section, these 2 guys did get burned so they are trying to let everybody know not to deal with this guy since racing junk will not. Sorry you guys lost your money but thank you for this info.
yes iem one of the two you mentioned who got burnt by SMOKIN72, MARK HUESLKAMP , but there are 8 other guys that i know of who got their money stolen by MARK HUELSKAMP, two of this guys actually flew to ofallon missouri to be witnesses on my behalf , this two other guys actually paid their own plane ticket to fly down and be in court with me and also tell their story on how they got their money stolen by MARK HUELSKAMP , and thats only in the last 4 years , imagine the ones that we dont know about during the last 4 years and before then. very sad situation .like i said most guys behind the keyboard dont care and are just putting their opinion on here.BUT some do care and those that do care should pressure racingjunk in throwing this guy out of the site. BY THE WAY HAS ANYBODY WONDERED WHY SMOKIN72 HASNT REPLIED TO ANY OF THIS THREADS TO DEFFEND HIMSELF .HHMMM , doesnt take a lawyer to figure that out...lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh and by the way this person behind the keyboard, me , did looked at MARK HUELSKAMP and looked at him in the eye and told him what he thought of him , in court , but i did do that, but the thing is he wouldnt look at me in the eye...right MARK ??? , you little coward .. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: