Old 04-19-2013, 08:59 PM
Ronmiester
SHOW GUEST

Default Anybody get taken by Sloan's Racing Transmissions !!BEWARE!!

I did!! Called and ordered a 2800.00 JW powerglide was told it would be to me at the end of the week. when it didnt show up started calling and emailing for some answers.next time i called the recording said they had went out of business after 35 years. after a few more nasty grams, a lady called and said my trans. would be to me next week. yea right! no trans so i call and call and email and call, nothing, then two months later, out of the blue, a beat to shit box full of red fluid soaked plastic peanuts and a damaged transmission shows up, with a broken tail housing, and output among other things and missing parts. I filed a claim with fed x and they wantme to send it back to them for inspection , after calling and calling, i finally get ahold of the lady again. I complain about having to send it back to them since they were out of business and it took them over two months to send me a broken one. she offers a full refund and like a fool,i ship it back. Guess what , they now have my money and my transmission and yes, you guessed it, are not responding.

if anyone else has been burned by them i would like to hear from you, i keep telling myself it might help with a solution thanks in advance Ron