Old 09-06-2012, 05:04 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

I can't believe how the latest Democrate party has tried to convince the public that being sucessful and making money should be punished.

I get so sick of people telling me that "the rich" need to be taxed more.

Romney paid 15 % income tax last year. I am single and no dependants and I paid 15%! That's the highest tax bracket.
Not to mention he paid something like $9 million in taxes. That's not pocket change. I'd be pissed if I had to pay $9 million no matter how much I made.
Also, some idiots want to tax corporation more. Well that's a great idea. Who will end up paying for that? WE will. Corporations are about making a profit. If cost (or taxes) go up they simply go up on their product / services OR that pack up amd move out of the US.

At some point we can't blame this stupidity on the government. The idiots that are voting these people in office are the problem.

We are living in a freeloading socialty and they don't care how much money the government spends or how it is run. They like the fact that it is hurting the government.

Have you ever heard a wefare recipient complain about the recession or the stock market or how the government is spending money out of control? :lol:

Ok, I gotta go. My blood pressure is :evil:

I will add that Obama did not win Georgia or South Carolina in 2008 and that was amazing considering ....

I have never taken the time to go vote in a presidential election (city and county election every time), but you can bet your azz I WILL BE THERE THIS YEAR!