Old 03-23-2011, 05:02 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

Thats not right,i didn't know anything about the forum untill some guy emailed me friday the 11th of march telling me that that was on there thursday the 10 th saying he thought I was scamming him even though I didn't receive his money order untill friday evening in the mail,& I told him he could check with the p o & they could tell him when it was cashed, on fact then he said he didn't know he could do that,so if that makes me dishonest then I guess i'm dishonest,but I never was on the so called forum on feb.5

On [2011-03-23 17:45:09] dragonmaster093 wrote:
>
> hey one of the moderators posted you have been on the forums back on the fifth of feb what gives makes me wonder about your honesty in this whole deal
> On [2011-03-22 20:20:35] vegasteve wrote:
> > I understand that he was on the forum today & I uderstand that he said he made a mistake,but haven't heard it from him& I don't know how too check & see what he said just what everybody else is telling,he contacted the forum on thursday but I didn't receive the moneyy order until friday
> >
> > On [2011-03-22 20:11:17] dragonmaster093 wrote:
> > > hey thought about buying from you but seen you are in the scammer section. has the issue been resolved yet? if so let me know or post in there thanks
> >
>