View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 10:14 AM
snyderracing
APPRENTICE

This guy called me over a year ago. I just so happened to see this on here while I was checking on another guy. When he called me about my camaro he asked me about my car then started asking if I knew who Eric was. I told him yes Eric works at the same company as I do but I just started working there and I dont really know him, I just know of him. Then thats when this dumbass started cusing and accusing me of posting for Eric. As you can see Eric post his own ads still. And it is possible to know of some one where we work and not ever talk to them. I have worked there for 2 years now and still havent talked to him. There are 500+ people where we work and Eric doesnt work anywhere by me. This guy assumed I knew him because of the address it gave him on the map at the bottom of my ad.... What would more details about my ads prove?? This is what happened. I dont quite see why I have to prove myself to you lano. But if it will make you feel better ad#1632763 was one of my old ads that this guy called about.