Thread: dragster ?
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 08:15 PM
sxfreak2002
APPRENTICE

Default dragster

i have had 3 operations on my back 2 fusions. and i have drove a hard tail for a couple years and now in a suspended car and the 4 link is better but the hard tail wasnt too bad.i have to pick my leg up with the pant leg to get in but used to it now. only one side i can get in but well worth the ride.i do have a padded seat that seams to help a little.you may even try a little extra padding in your door car first. but the dragster is a very fun ride . maybe not quite as exciting as the door car at times but alot of fun and very hard to beat.not to mention working on them. now i do also bowl ride dirt bikes and still work as a plumber every day. so the docs did a very good job on me so that helps a ton.but still hurt everyday just not enough to keep me from racing.if you live close to missouri maybe you can take a ride in my car and see for your self. or maybe someone in your neck would let you give it a go.what ever you decide hope it works for you i know what it means for all of us to be out there doing what we do.