Old 05-28-2010, 10:59 AM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Mudmut
WOW

This post has been here for almost a week now and no one is willing or wanting to comment. Okay guys I can take a hint....Later

Thanks for all those that did give their advice in earlier posts that I started. It was greatly appreciated.

MUDMUT
I am an injection and blower person who does/has run both gas blown and alcohol blown, big and small block chevys.

Some of my parts

3" Crower stacks inj. on alcohol, now being sold on Ebay

2.900" Kinsler polished b/blk Chevy stacks injection, setup for alcohol,
my next personal b/blk build

434" going in my Malibu in June, with Hilborn Stacks, on alcohol

Blown 358" with 1471 and Buzzard catcher sm/blk ran 4.62 in this car over 1100 HP, i'm behind the camera. Turn your sound up.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...24568453485455

Now my issues with EFI on top of a blower is that you will have too run an O-2 sensor and the readings will not be accurate after going thru a blower.
The other issue is that most everyone knows that in order for a blown alcohol vehicle to perform best and not burn pistons is too have down nozzle in the intake runners injecting about 70% of the fuel and about 30%running thru the blower to keep it cool.
Which can't be done i don't think with an EFI unit. It may be possible but i don't know how too do that and i've been running blowers since 1964. After the fuel is put thru a blower it does not distribute equally to all cylinders, IE= down nozzles.
If the EFI manufacturer can figure this out then the EFI will work great i'm sure for your appliction.
About the line size, you're going too have too have an in the tank pump and a return line just like any other tuned port application. I doubt that line size would be an issue except it will have too take atleast 40 lbs pressure.

Sorry for being long winded, but i surely would hate too see you spend 7 to $8,000.00 on something that may not be happy with in the end.

JMO

Zip.