Old 12-16-2008, 12:12 PM
Wurtz
SHOW GUEST

Default 67 MUSTANG

First of all Mike,
We did not have a verbal agreement on this car. However we had been in negotiations to take your 89" Mustang on trade and 11,000 cash plus cost to deliver the car. Bottom line is that I told you that I would think about it on Saturday night. Sunday I emailed a counter offer and you decided to and I quote "THANKS BUT NO THANKS" Then you decided to go nutty with allegations that are harmful to my reputation and are completely out of line. You stupefy me with your ad that claimed that the car was not even my dad's car. It's even more amazing to me that you were so excited about this car and made comments about how nice and professional the car looks and you would be honored to finish this car like my dad would have wanted. Your compliments over the course of 6 days was apparently directed to me in order to soften me up on the deal you construed in your mind.
My Mustang has been proved to you and all the readers out there that it is exactly what I have represented and more!
You are confused about the chassis X brace in this car. It has been built to current legal NHRA SPEC. The car does not require a sway bar as you call it to go 7.50 per NHRA rules and I never told you that I had a tag. In fact I told you the opposite. My reasoning was to wait until the car was powder coated and then have the tag put on the cage.
I had your ad removed because you are and were completly out of line. Have you even read the terms and conditions for this site?????
Obviously not!
In fact I had your second ad removed this morning as you changed your story after I posted the pictures of the World Records my Dad set with the car called RAWHIDE.
I have been honest with you and every person that I have dealt with using this site. I have sold two motors recently and I can assure you that both Mike Dimech and Phillip Prescott will give me a possitve report if needed.
It's funny how things happen for a reason in life. Your scandalous behavor has made me rethink what I'm doing with My Dad's Mustang.
I need to keep the car and finish it according to what I believe he would have wanted and that is what I will do!
To everyone who cares or reads this; You have my side of the story and I will never deal with Mike again. However I can't wait to meet you someday at a race track and settle this dispute on the track.
What do you think Mike? Up for some friendly bracket racing?